ExamplesGeneric jobs: merchant, baker, singer, economist, sailor, salesman, politician, assistant, historian, mathematician, lawyer etc.Generic functions: treasurer, chairman, presidentGeneric family status: widowed, single, married, bâtard, etc.Generic rank of nobility & aristocracy: noble, knight, lord, gentleman, "homme-lige", etc.Generic civic status: burghers, citizens, parishioners, etc. [if specific: use legal quality]--> Use definition to clarify the meaning of the Social Quality you are creating!
Specific professions: Director of the University of Padova, CEO of Microsoft,Specific functions: Treasurer of the Merchant Association of Lausanne, Secretary General of the UNSpecific titles: King of Spain, Duke of WellingtonSpecific ranks: Commander of the British 2nd Division
- Right to use the gym, because the person holds an annual entry pass.
- Specific land titles
- Right to use any train in Switzerland because the person is a holder of the "General Abonnement of Switzerland".
- Right to inherit a real estate in Algeria because the person is an Algerian male descendent.
- Obligation to participate in military service because the person is a male citizen of Switzerland.
- UK inheritance law
- EU Charter of Fundamental Rights
- Swiss federal law on military and military administration
- the UN Charta
- A heritage custom in France in the 17th century
- Swiss nationality
- French nationality
- Swiss foreigner residence permit category B
- Kenyan foreign nationals status